Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pooh Speaks!


My foster mom has been telling me what a good boy I am and that I am clever and sweet and charming and that I will make someone a spectacular pet. But I have some requirements, too. So this is my "want ad" for my furever home:
One orange eared, hazel eyed young man looking for love. My ideal partner must love dogs, walks on the beach (or on the sidewalk, or in the woods), enjoy a good meal (kibble or canned), take great pleasure in kisses and cuddles, enjoy a warm bath (or at least a spray from the hose). I am also looking for love in any size, shape, or form (even feline)and I am not opposed to group love:) Those who have strong aversion to a little fur or the occasional paw print need not apply.
If you are an adventure-seeking backyard wanderer who loves the thrill of the chase (for squirrels, that is), then I am your guy! For the RIGHT ONE, I promise a lifetime of love and affection.

No comments: